The Leadership Advantage: Strategies for the New Leader
This 4-day training seminar offers young management, specialists and future managers the chance to learn the tools and methods of modern leadership, and then practice how to use them in their own field of business. 4 days.
In this 4-day program, you will learn the fundamentals of effective leadership. You’ll learn that it’s not enough just to do one or two things well. If you want to really be successful in your organization, if you want to get qualified for executive tasks so you can move up, you’ll need holistic leadership skills. These skills include the ability to organize yourself and others to perform well and achieve measurable results. True leadership skills are on display every day in commonplace situations of business life – as people skills and emotional intelligence, the able to persuade and motivate others, to communicate correctly and avoid conflict situations.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Young managers, specialists, professionals and future leaders from all areas of business, between 26 and 39 years old, who want to complete a comprehensive course on the fundamentals of leadership and to practice their own leadership behavior using them.
AREAS OF FOCUS
The Fundamentals of Effective Leadership
- Leadership models as a help in organizing
- Taking a holistic management approach
- Understanding the complicated interrelationships within a company
- Managing means the ability to achieve results in a complex organization
- What really counts are results
- Elements you'll need for developing your own personal goals
- Performance and achievement targets
- Targets for corporate culture, management and a code of conduct
- Achieving above-average results and high job satisfaction
- Insights into the latest leadership know-how
- What will you need to be an effective leader?
- The core competencies of successful leaders
Developing a "Leader Mentality"
- Optimizing your personal strengths
- Finding the optimal work techniques
- Setting priorities, delegating, time management
Managing Employees, Leading a Team
- Motivation - what you must know
- Understanding your own leadership style
- Tools for successfully managing employees
- The principles of group dynamics
- Building, developing and leading a team
Leadership Behavior and Social Competency
- Social and emotional intelligence
- Practical tips for conducting yourself correctly as a manager
- Motivational skills needed when dealing with superiors, colleagues, employees
- Persuasive argumentation
- How to conduct an employee meeting correctly
- Being constructive, taking the offensive in everyday communication
21.10.2019 - 24.10.2019, Davos Platz
CHF 3'900.- / EUR 3'600.- Excl. VAT, invoicing in Euro possible (depending on current exchange rate)
For registration, please click the link below.