Leading with Personality – Playing to Your Strengths
In this seminar, you’ll get even better at influencing and convincing others. You will improve how you come across to others in exactly those situations that are vital to your professional success – when dealing with bosses, colleagues, employees, suppliers, business partners and customers. 3 days.
Often the difference is having a winning attitude, the way you talk, your gestures and facial expressions, your overall appearance. It isn’t always a person’s factual brilliance that inspires others and helps them master tasks to improve objective achievement. Just as important is how you look and conduct yourself at meetings, one-on-ones, events, employee meetings, workshops, etc.
BENEFITS AND IMPACT
- In this course you’ll get even better at influencing and persuading others. You will improve how you come across to others in exactly those situations that are vital to your professional success – when dealing with bosses, colleagues, employees, suppliers, business partners and customers
- You will get the chance to see yourself, your conduct and appearance, through the eyes of others, and you will learn to recognize the signals others send
- You will learn how you are perceived by the people around you, what you need to watch out for and which of your natural strengths you can improve and use more often
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Executives and practitioners, who want to become even better and more efficient at using their abilities to influencing the people around them
- Managers who want to take their strengths, when it comes to appearance and impact on others, to the next level
- Specialists and people in elevated positions from all areas of business
- Executives who need to develop their personality in ways that will help them better lead and influence others
Hands-on training, instead of lectures, is the method used in this seminar. We teach you briefly the theoretical and scientific background about the optimal way to impress and influence others. But then we immediately begin practicing real-world situations that are especially important and challenging. You will experience this knowledge first-hand by role playing, and getting feedback from the other participants and the lecturer. To achieve the best results, we limit the number of participants in the seminar.
AREAS OF FOCUS
Always be Yourself
- Knowing your strengths
- Accepting or reducing your weaknesses
- Self-image vs. how others see me – how do I come across in reality?
- Being true to yourself at all times
Skillfully Mastering Difficult Situations
- Appearing in front of larger groups of people
- Influencing your bosses
- Having the right personality to lead employees and colleagues
- Presentations, sales meetings
- Customer events, small talk
Do it, don’t read about It – Practice makes Perfect
- Where are my strengths?
- Where am I weak, vague, too gentle or unsure?
- How can I apply my strengths?
- How can avoid letting my weaknesses get the upper hand?
- Practice makes perfect
Communication and Persuasion
- How can I sharpen the content of my message?
- How can I improve the forms of my communication?
- How am I perceived by others, how can my opinion carry even more weight in a group?
The Persuasive Management Personality
- What are the characteristics of a strong leadership personality?
- What distinguishes good appearance and conduct?
- How does influencing others come about?
- What is that all-importance difference that makes people successful?
20.11.2019 - 22.11.2019, Berlin
CHF 3'300.- / EUR 2'900.- Excl. VAT, invoicing in Euro possible (depending on current exchange rate)
For registration, please click the link below.