Leadership & People Skills
Expand your leadership skills even further by enhancing your knowledge and by practicing especially important management situations. For managers and future leaders. 4 days.
Leadership skills decide how prosperous a company is. And leading begins on a small scale with self-management, with motivating yourself, inspiring team members or colleagues for one of your ideas. For most people, management success is not a question of being a born leader, but the knowledge they have learned and practiced. With this program, you will expand your leadership skills even further and get new ideas too – through more knowledge and by practicing it in especially important management situations.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Managers, specialists, project and team leaders from all areas of business
- Managers with first experience at leading, who want to optimize their effectiveness
- Future leaders with only limited experience, who need to prepare for management position
AREAS OF FOCUS
- The integrated leadership concept
- A summary of leadership methods and skills
- Insights from leadership theory
- Psychological insights
Personal Management Efficiency
- Knowing exactly what your personal goals are
- Understanding your personality type
- Self-management – leading yourself
- Self-awareness – knowing your own personal behavioral patterns
Result-Oriented Employee Management
- What characterizes a manager who is good at motivating?
- How to get people to agree to ambitious objectives
- What effect do value guidelines have?
- Why is correct delegation so important?
- How to develop self-organization
- Counting on the right employees
- Interview techniques for analyzing strengths and weaknesses
- How to put together a team that conforms to business strategy
- Different leadership styles
- Possible applications, their advantages and disadvantages
- Managing the situation correctly
- My own personal leadership style
Leadership and Management Qualities
- Leadership as the basis for operational excellence
- Professional leadership of a team
- Improving performance
- Ensuring employee satisfaction
Determining my Own Leadership Style
- What are my strengths as a manager?
- Where is there potential to optimization?
- Which of my management qualities should I enhance even further?
- What characterizes the personality of a confident manager?
- What do we mean by «social competence»?
- How can I be more effective?
- How can I win-over others for objectives and the activities to achieve them?
- Typical conflict situations at a company
- Analyzing how I handle conflict
- Strategies for resolving conflict
- Ways to develop problem solutions
Employee Meetings, Communication
- Practicing especially important employee meetings
- Meetings where objectives are agreed upon
- Qualification, praise, criticism
- Hiring, change, dismissal
For registration, please click the link below.