International Marketing & Strategy Program
This is a 2-part program focusing on marketing and strategic management for managers with responsibility for markets, countries, customers, product groups, brands, distribution channels. 2 x 4 days.
International Marketing & Strategy Program is a 2-part program for managers with responsibility for markets, countries, customers, product groups, brands, distribution channels. It combines two central aspects – the focus on market and customer proximity as part of marketing management, and the constant effort to achieve growth and increase profitability within a framework of strategic management.
WHO SHOULD TAKE PART
- Marketing executives responsible for leading strategy, innovation, and organizational change in their companies, or client firms
- Men and women responsible for market management and who are in charge of positioning and strategic development of that market
- Heads of marketing, sales, distribution and marketing areas, who are responsible for implementing market strategy as stipulated by Marketing management
AREAS OF FOCUS
PART 1: Market and Customer Orientation
Market and Customer-Oriented Company Management
- The components of strategic marketing
- Trends and developments
- The principles behind dynamic markets
- Developing and implementing
- The structure and content of a product and market-focused plan
- The Marketing Mix - Its Central Elements and Concepts
- The right product, service and portfolio policy
- Appropriate pricing - how do you determine and implement it?
- How do you organize company communication?
- How can you ascertain its budget and resource needs?
- Taking the offensive in customer retention
- Corporate identity and brand concepts
- Emotions in brand management
- Ultimately, results are achieved by distribution so the right sales channels must be chosen
- What sales and distribution channels make sense and how do you implement them?
- Success at the point-of-sale
- CRM and key-account management
- Digital and online marketing
- Using e-marketing
Increasing Effectiveness and Efficiency through Marketing Controlling
- How do you measure the success of Marketing activities?
- The tasks of marketing controlling
- Real examples from the business world
PART 2: Strategic Management
The Strategic Concept
- The importance of growth for the viability of a business
- How to achieve growth
- How management controls growth
- Insights into the fundamental questions about business strategy
- Growth in a growth market
- Growth in a difficult competitive and segment environment
Analyzing your Strategic Positioning
- The business portfolio
- Examining your business model
- Types of business activities that accelerate growth
Recognizing Growth Potential
- Unsolved customer problems, new customer benefits
- The potential of existing customers
- Creating new markets
- Gaining market share and business development
Growth and Profitability
- Which growth concepts are a danger to profitability
- What you need to do to achieve profitable growth
- Recognizing the modifications needed
- Successfully dealing with resistance
For registration, please click the link below.